Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh Boy!

Cough and cold, is there anyway a day can be fun when one of your children has that? We shall see. Below is the rest of the material from BC.

I started working on a small wallhanging last nite for the boys' skating coach. It was late so didn't want to continue on my big project for fear of making a mistake. This wallhanging is in pink, so it was a nice colour change and I was working with very small pieces for it. I am excited to see how it will turn out. It is to be a silhouette of a skater on a very pink background. I have designed it myself. She is the very first teacher both my children have ever had in their little lives, and they absolutely love her. You couldn't ask for anything different about her.

I will post my progress on it over the next few days.

No comments: