Monday, March 2, 2009

Acupuncture and Quilts





I don't mess around when it comes to getting a quilt out of the way, or should I say done. In 24 hours I managed to finish one of the 2 rag quilts I am working on for my mother in law to give as gifts to a new set of twin girls. Yes, you did read correctly, all my hard work is being donated so my mother in law can give this new mom a 'handmade gift'. I know... you don't have to say anything else. All I can say is that she makes the best date squares ever and babysitting is pretty much available 24/7.


And I got acupuncture for the first time ever today and it was actually pretty cool. My massage therapist is a pretty cool guy and so knowledgeable. He is always naming muscles off and I just nod pretending I am following along, meanwhile I am really thinking about my next quilt project or if I need to buy more chocolate.


I have also started and ended training for my 10 km race in May. hahaha , I just put that in there to freak my cousin out. I ran 3 km tonite, if it was any slower, the treadmill would have shut off by itself due to lack of movement. Oh well, we can't all be athletes or runners or even resembling the above mentioned. Some of us can strive to excel at chocolate eating. Now that I have complete reign over=)



No comments: