Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jammer Time

I did these in one nite. I had to get them to the girl who was giving me the jammer supply. I believe she will use them as prizes in her classroom. And I just received a big bundle from my son's teacher last week so I need to get some made up for him. The one problem I am facing is the straps. Up till now I have been using left over strapping, cutting fabric belts apart. Even used an old seatbelt, just folded it in half and sewed it. But now I am out of a durable strap material. So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I hate to buy stuff when the whole point of this exercise is recycling.

Went on a girls' weekend and had a total blast. We laughed, ate a pile of junk food and shopped till we dropped. Now I am sleep deprived, sore tummy, behind on household chores etc... but it was all worth it!
But just to be safe, I don't think I will get on the scales for a bit=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - commenting....yikes!! pants are tighter today!!! was a good time - bags look cool! am thinking about strap ideas.......

Anonymous said...

what about using old bra straps?