Sunday, May 17, 2009

#4


Here is the latest one. I may have a slightly addictive personality=) This one is done in only 2 colours, but I added a collar and cuffs to it.
I may try one all in batiks. I was going to be done with this pattern, but my mom really, really likes the blue/brown one, so I will give it to her for her birthday.

On a Canadian quilting note, 4 quilts from Manitoulin Island got accepted into the National Juried Show in Saskatoon at the end of May. The infamous Judy M got 2 accepted and Myra T and I each got one accepted. That is pretty good representation for our little island. And I would not be surprised if the other 2 both walked away with some type of award, their handwork is amazing. And me, not so patient with the handwork, but I am working on figuring out how to market my 3D technique. I have a couple of ideas up my quilted sleeve=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Super quilter! Congrats on your success! Now I can say I'm not too fond of this color of jacket. But I really did like the pink one.
TJ