Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#5


Okay, I couldn't help myself. I said I wasn't going to sew anymore jackets, but it was 9 pm last night, my current art quilt project was on the floor in a design I have been staring at for the past 4 days, trying to figure out how to quilt it.... so I had to do something with fabric.

Obviously I am stressing many out, judging by the comments being left, and I was handed a new pattern today by a 'friend'. So no more jackets!

On another note, after taking a 2 week fitness break, mostly recovery time from my big race. Well, that is what I told myself. I was up at 6 am doing a workout. Let's just say it really is not worth it to take too long of a break, it just hurts way too much to start up again. But paddling season is upon us and my kayak is ready to hit the water.

No comments: