Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wipe off the Dust....


and take the serger in for a tune up and out comes a pair of pj pants.

I have had a serger for about 9 years and have really never used it. I finally decided I had better get using it. Now don't get me wrong, I am not switching from quilting to sewing. But realized that my fear of the thread breaking and never being able to rethread it was a hurdle I should overcome. I did up a pair of cotton pj pants yesterday and plan to do one more pair. When I say 'pj pants', don't be surprised if you see me wearing them all day, I like them as casual bum around the house pants.

I have even wondered about having serged edges showing for an art quilt... something I am thinking about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing...hard...glad to know that you now have picked up sewing...and making clothes...giggle