Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friends are Coming



11 years ago I lived in Kamloops, BC for 5 years. I went back a year and a half ago for a short visit. And now I have a couple coming out to see us tomorrow. They came 4 years ago when my youngest was just 3 weeks old. I can't wait for them to arrive.

We put a pool in this weekend and went boating and walked through poison ivy. And I did stay up late and do some more sewing. One of the ladies that runs the farmer's market has emailed me again asking if I am going to be a vendor.

I even made bread and cinnamon buns on the weekend, just to make sure I remembered how as my recipe is ingrediants only. The cinnamon buns lasted 22 hours, I only got 1/2 of one. And that was a 9x13 pan of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT - you gave preggo's a bun and NOT ME - next time I will unleash the first line and then you can see how you do!

Anonymous said...

with how fattening those buns are...good thing that you only got 1/2 - i would hate to see if you ate a whole one!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ummmm...do you mean...1/2 a pan????