Monday, June 8, 2009

Sigh


This is the latest purse I have made. I like it. And I just got my magnetic attachments in the mail today, so have 4 more ready to go.

The sigh, at the top... well that is due to rejection. Sent a brief outline in to a magazine to see if they would do an article on my 3D technique and they rejected it. On the positive side, they did it in a timely manner and were very polite.

Okay, don't even start to tell me rejection makes me strong, blah blah blah. I know it all. With my kids both going to school next year, I have to figure things out. I haven't been in the workforce for 5 1/2 years, and won't be going back now as my kids still need to be put on the bus and I need to be home when they get off. But there are 7 hours in between all that, and I must figure out something productive to do, and I would prefer to enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

take the course!
TJ

Anonymous said...

CLEAN MY HOUSE

it will take 7 hours everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

you could start an organic place....store of some sort....have product...fruits...vegetables...
poultry... :)

Anonymous said...

or you could give dancing lessons - I am sure that many would be interested...you know...you could offer many types of classes....with a pole...or a variety of other props??

Anonymous said...

How about teaching sarcasm. It's a dying art...