Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Petite People


Here are my Petite People. I just invented them and they are quite addicting. They go together quite fast and are fun to try out colour combinations. I still haven't decided what quilt project to tackle, yet want to be creative, so these little gems are fitting the bill.

I will use them as an embellishment somehow. I think I could spend days and days in my studio just making them trying out different colours, and for people I know, to reflect their personalities. They would be adorable sewn onto a kid's pants knee or the pocket of a pair of jeans. As a trim on a cute top, or on a purse.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh...LOVE THEM!!! You are too awesome for words, Jackie!

Anonymous said...

I like petite people. MT

TerryLynnJohnson said...

HEY! These are awesome and highly creative! I bet they'd sell like hotcakes too at a craft sale!