Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buttons

Okay, here is where I am at.
I have one quilt being quilted between Christmas and New Year's. I have to drive 4 hours to get it, bind it, take pics of it, get it on to a CD, do a write up and drop the package into the mail to arrive by January 8th. I am doing this with 2 of my quilts to see if they get accepted into the National Juried Show in Canada.

I haven't posted pictures of them anywhere, and won't until I hear whether they were accepted or not.

So the time line is a little stressful right now.

And I discussed starting another art quilt, with a lot of sentimental meaning.

Well, I started it, and now half way through the background I am switching the shirt worn by Gram. Mostly because I have an idea of what I want to do on it with buttons and it just wasn't working with the blue shirt that I have posted below this post.

Now Iam going to search ebay and etsy for about 400 buttons in 3 colours. Wish me luck.

No comments: