Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Buttons are Here


They arrived! All 400 of them. This picture is only of half of them. The disappointing part, when I laid them out on my quilt, I realized that I need alot more red buttons.

I am going to try and find some by pestering family and friends, and if that is unsuccessful, back to online shopping.

On the positive side, I finished a small wallhanging for the Quilting Arts magazine I subscribe too. It had to be of your 'inner animal'. I am not sure what the protocal is for posting pics of it, so I will wait til after the closing date and then post.

I also have 2 table toppers for our guild challenge. One is completely done and will definitely put a smile on your face. The second one has the top completed and I have had several compliments on it. Again, won't be posting them till February.

Now that all my small little projects are almost done, I will be getting back to my button quilt. I guess I will call it that till I come up with a suitable name for it.

No comments: