Friday, January 15, 2010

A view of my stash


There are so many quilts I can't show right now. Some are being juried, some are for a guild challenge, some are underway. There are over 7 that can't be shown, but come early spring, I can show them.

For now I will show you a selection of my stash. I actually do have my fabric sorted by colour on the shelves. But then in front of the colour assortment, I have put the newest, craziest fabric that I want instant access to, there.

It does look a little haphazard and I am sure at some point I will rearrange, but for now it is working. And so am I.

My latest quilt, the one with the clothing on it, I have it all pinned and it is ready to be quilted. This is one quilt that I am going to take pictures of along the way as there should be some really great before and after shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the matter with me? I can't see the pic here or the sea turtle? I want to see too. MT

Unknown said...

All I can say is...WOW!!! That's amazing, Jackie!