Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2009 in Review



I was trying to find a photo for today, as I didn't want to post another table topper just yet. As I was looking, it reminded me that several bloggers did a review of what they had accomplished in 2009.

Since I take pictures of everything I make, I went through my photos and came up with a summary. When I read it over, I was surprised I had made so much. Then had a little chuckle as my compulsiveness really shows through. I can never just make one of something. Kind of like fabric shopping, I can't just buy one piece of fabric. That would be crazy!

Anyway, here is my list:

3 coasters
4 Petite People
1 Journal Cover
7 personalized pillow cases
8 blazers
5 art quilts
4 tops
6 brooches
12 purses
5 enviro friendly sandwich bags
1 skirt
3 wallets
1 laptop case
3 belts
6 pincushions
20 book bags

2 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! So proliffic Jackie.

Unknown said...

WOW! You are amazing!!!

Jackie, do you make laptop cases for MacBooks? If you do, I'd be interested in commissioning you! LOL...a laptop case and all the other stuff I'd like to buy from you! I can't get over how talented you are!!

P.S. I'm in your neck of the woods (or your neck of the Island) a few times a week!