Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Customizing

You can see that I am putting in time. I decided to change my blog a little. I uploaded one of my favourite quilts here as a centrepiece to my blog. This quilt has the fabric of my grandfather's workpants in the center, and the black and white fabric running through the center of each petal, is a blouse that belonged to my grandmother.

I will soon show you my president's challenge table toppers. I had thought I would have heard from the national juried show today... so am wondering if the rejection letters are sent out later and that mine is enroute.

I sewed a few more buttons onto my art quilt today. It is coming along nicely.

... and so I wait.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love your new look! The flower is amazing, and has so much meaning to you. Cheers, L

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look of your blog!!! Beautiful!!!