Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Handwork Time


I have had to put my current quilt on hold for a short time. Life got in the way. My youngest had to have somewhat emergency surgery, all went well and is now recuperating at home. I quickly put together a little project in which I could do some handwork on, so I can be beside him. I have started with couching. Okay, I did try some glittery sparkles but took them off as it was just not working out the way I wanted. I still plan to use them, but later in the project.

5 comments:

Linda Robertus said...

Best wishes for your youngest!

Christine said...

Oh my Jackie!
I hope he is okay!

Anonymous said...

Get well wishes to Steven from Pa. That project looks really interesting. MT

Anonymous said...

Get well wishes for Steven from Pa. That project looks really interesting. MT

American Quilter's Society said...

Thank you for entering your blog in the American Quilter's Society Facebook Blog-of-the-Week contest! Keep your eyes on our Facebook page- Winner announced today at 10 am CST!

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com