Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Column Is Out



I received my copy of 'Canadian Quilter' today. I tore open the plastic and went straight to the table of contents. There I found my very first article for my column on page 72. The editor, Marsha, did a terrific job on laying it out.

I had to have a writing name, so called myself the 'Creative Cousin'. My blog is mentioned under a description of myself, as well as a picture of me and one of my fabric stash.

And I received extra copies to hand out to family and friends. That was a nice treat.

Check me out and leave a comment!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh!!! That is soooooooooooo COOL! Congrats, Jackie!!!

BTW, I would LOVE to read your article! Maybe we can meet up at Loco Beanz and you can bring it for me to peruse? :)

Oh, we had a BBQ at our house on the weekend and TONS of people were admiring the laptop case you made me!!! TTYS!

C

Quilt Rat said...

AWESOME!!! I'll be watching for my copy in the mail.
Congrats on having your very own column

TerryLynnJohnson said...

WOO!
How do I check it out and leave a comment?

Anonymous said...

I was proud to read it today. good for you. MT

Judy Martin said...

Jackie, I no longer get Canadian Quilter, believe it or not. Is there a way that you could let me read your article? I'm hoping to come to the quilt dinner on the 17th, maybe then?

Congratulations - is your column a regular one? That is really great.

Kyra said...

Congratulations on the article!