Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sew to Sell



I am taking a break from my quilting this week to do a mad dash on craft items.
I have been asked to put some of my wares in a new little craft store opening up in my town. The best part is I don't have to work at the store, as that would be difficult with my kids home for the summer.

I have been sewing laptop covers and reusable snack/lunch bags. My kids loved using the snack bags in their lunches. They are enviro friendly and have a waterproof lining so are perfect for grapes, strawberries, you name it. I am also going to do up some kids totes that hold crayons and a colouring book.

I have some purses ready to go and will do some ipod cases up as well. Must get back sewing.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a machine!

Unknown said...

I am sooooooooo going to make a trip to that store!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it exciting?
Love your Jackie's corner! Linda