Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Divinity Mug Rug


Okay, I can't help myself,  I love the line of fabric that Amanda of The Quilted Fish sent me.   I had to make a fun mug rug today, with the left over fabric I had after making my top secret tutorial.   (see post below)

This Friday, will be the first tutorial featured on The Quilted Fish by KarrieLyne of Freckled Whimsy.
You should really check out her blog!  It is fun and fresh, and oh so quilty!   She is a real gem as well.  

Now I must get back to Sweet Divinity and see if I can squeeze one more little project out of that fabric!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it, love it!!! You are amazing! You should really have an etsy shop and sell those! :0
Enjoy!

Jewel said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the way you used the stripes for the leaves.

Mama Pea said...

That is totally cute, and I also love how you used the stripe! I'm still getting projects out of the fabric, too!!! Nice going!

KarrieLyne said...

Sooo stinking cute!!! :)

jlk said...

Love it!! The stripe for the stems and leaves is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great job!