Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Reminder

I love getting mail!   Today was no exception.   I got my zippers from Jennifer at Zipit on etsy, and my zipper pulls.   Look at these fun ones she sent!


Now if you order soon, Jennifer is giving a 15% discount on her etsy store to all my fab followers.  See this post  for the coupon.  And I am going to be a tutorial for the design team on my zippered pouches, which will require a 8.5" zipper or 10" total length.   
 I am also going to be showcasing some very funky zippered flowers as soon as I get playing with my zippers.  

One last thing, please go and vote again, see my bar to the right, where it says 'vote', hit the flower and give me a vote.   You can do it every day right up till May 24th, and I would soo appreciate it1

Thanks super fabulous followers=) 

3 comments:

Peach Rainbow said...

Just Voted - All the Best!

jlk said...

Great zippers and pulls. Such pretty colors!

Gill said...

OK I've just voted!!