Thursday, November 1, 2012

Voting Time

Have you all checked out the Blogger's Quilt Festival?   Now is the time to vote.   Head on over and vote for your favourite.

In case you were wondering, mine is #241=)

I am quilting my latest art quilt, all lines for this one.  They are stitched in variegated and solid threads and crisscross at different areas.   I haven't done straight in a long time, it is certainly a different feeling than free motion quilting.   Not nearly as exciting, but this quilt warrants a bit of uniformity.



11 comments:

sbsudbury said...

Hi Jackie....what kind of table do you have your 7700 in. It looks like a great set up for quilting your quilts....

jlk said...

That quilt is going to be another great one!

Regina said...

Your straight-line quilting looks good, hope you won't get too bored.....Off now to vote for you.

Sam said...

I think you made a good decision going with straight lines here.

sandra said...

Hi Jackie, I like straight line quilting but of course that is all I can do. I went over and voted for your quilt,it is lovely as usual, good luck.

elle said...

yes, it does look like the straight lines are doing a good job of quilting. Looks great!

Diane said...

Love the straight line, it just seems ti belong. The coloursare amazing. I love diagonal stitching also,very effective.

Mama Pea said...

Oh, I love what you have going on tere!

Brooke said...

love the quilting and the quilt!!

Snoodles said...

I love the way that is coming along! (Psst! I voted for yours over there...LOL)

Westend Quilter said...

I missed this quilt last week, but I love the colours! It's really hard to stick with straight lines - you just want to veer off creatively, don't you?