Sunday, April 13, 2014

Look Who Is A Craftsy Writer!



Yep, been sitting on that little secret for about a month now=)   I was so surprised then elated when I got asked to be a Craftsy Writer on their quilting blog!

If you haven't heard of Craftsy, it is this amazing online site that hosts online classes, patterns, projects, and blogs on anything craft related such as sewing, quilting, beading, cake decorating, crocheting and so on.  It is simply amazing.

Here is my very first post.  It is on free-motion quilting stitches.   Now that is a subject I am familiar with.

Echo Free-Motion Quilting

Unless otherwise specified under the picture, all the photos/projects are mine=)

I am so excited for this new adventure!  Go and check it out and let me know what you think.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is as cool as it gets, Jackie!!! Congratulations!!

Watercolour and Textile Artist, Eileen Gidman said...

Well done Jackie!

What Comes Next? said...

good for you Jackie!

Rolanda said...

Congratulations. You are going to be so busy you won't have time to quilt. ;) Great work.

Kate said...

Congratulations!

Kat said...

Excellent, Congrats! Keep up the great posts!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

woohoo! You keep going!

Chantal said...

Congratulations!!

Colleen said...

Ha! I read that post on Craftsy yesterday, but didn't make the connection. Congratulations!

Jo Ferguson said...

Congrats!!! I'll be able to say "I knew you when...." I'm so happy that all your hard work is paying off.

sandra said...

Congrats Jackie I am a big fan of Craftsy and have taken many of there classes. Looking forward to meeting you in June .

Snoodles said...

Yay! Congratulations....sorry I'm late to the party, but business has been keeping me super busy. Bravo! You are awesome and amazing, ya know?