Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's Out!

EEK!!!  It is finally out!  I am featured in a new book  by Martingale Publishing.  

The book is released July 2014 and today is July 1st!

It is also pretty special because July 1st is Canada Day and we celebrate it big time!



It is called Fun-Size Quilts and it is all about making quilts with fat quarters. They featured my quilt and a few others on their blog today!

See the one with the giant flowers with ric rac trim and ric rac stems?   That is mine!
I will be getting pics shortly to show you.  For now.. I just sigh with complete happiness looking at it!




6 comments:

Rolanda said...

Is it ever cute! I love the little birds ( I hope I have the right one...Lol)

Rolanda said...

I forgot to say congrats on being published....again.

jlk said...

Yay!! Congrats, author.

Myra said...

You are amazing.,

Linda S said...

Congratulations on being published, Jackie! I had no idea that you were so prolific and sooooo talented! I wish I had checked out your blog before today. So much to see. I am in love with circles (and curves) also!

Jo Ferguson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You deserve it!