Friday, July 3, 2015

Solid is the New Me

Well, let's not get carried away!  I am working with alot of solids at the moment... but don't worry, my polka dots are not too far away.
For instance, my hexies are solids, modern solids I might add. I had to actually get a basket and name it my hexie basket.  And by golly, I am going to fill that basket!


Then a secret project arrived in the mail yesterday. I was expecting it and because it has a super duper fast turn around, I was up at 6 am creating. Here is a little teaser with the only hint I am allowed to give you #100QuiltBlocks.



Don't you just love all the beautiful colors in that pic? Trust me when I say, you will love this project. 

I also have put up a few more @Craftsy posts with some fun projects for you to take a look at. Here is one on free paper piecing patterns.  The other is really interesting on the top ten free quilting facts.

Chat soon, back to my hexie stitching and 2 more projects that I can't reveal just yet=)



2 comments:

Rolanda said...

I do like the colours. Tou are having fun.

Rolanda said...

I do like the colours. Tou are having fun.